3.22.2007

phlegm

psh, as if i make out with people. did clare leave yet? good riddance.

amstelveen is a place- in germany, i suppose?

right now- still coughing, although my fever's gone away. how? i smothered myself with my comforter and put a cold towel on my forehead- trick the body into thinking it's warm while cooling down the brain center so that it doesn't destroy any more of my brain cells.

also right now- doing my powerpoint, which is due in 2 hours. I finished one slide, just have to do 2 more and the poster that compiles everything. adios amigos.

phlegm coming out from everywhere- my nose, my mouth. it's making me cough so hard- at least i'm getting a workout for my abs. i always get my six pack after getting sick. so is getting sick a good thing? sick = defined abs, weight loss, staying in bed all day. maybe so...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually cook more Asian dishes (1) than Mark, who eats out constantly. That's something I had to prep Mark for-- his family eats out CONSTANTLY and that just doesn't happen on grad student stipends. Isn't Asian food also really big on MSG? Because it's high in "umami" flavor - named by Asians! You guys just love umami. Mmm mm...

Unknown said...

Oh, and... be careful with that ab workout. I somehow pulled something UNGODLY painful when I had a cold a couple months ago... it hurt so badly that my insurance company suggested going to the ER (it was a weekend)- but I ended up getting a second opinion who told me to just pile up on drugs, so I did that instead. It took about 3 days of constant drugs and 3 weeks of painful walking, turning, lifting, and even driving before it went away.... I don't know what the hell it was, but it hurt. :(