3.24.2007

i left my heart in san francisco

cable cars?

instead of studying for endo/systems, i am instead pondering of a gift to give kai. i have no clue. if i do any activity, i get exhausted immediately. back to bed i go, the darker the night gets, the darker my google homepage theme gets.

supposedly, i have changed quite a bit since freshman year. true or false?

i did hang around the girls' suite more frequently, and i was quieter? perhaps me hanging around the girls so often led others to perceive me as effeminate or maybe/probably gay?

i might have just come to college with a different mindset than everyone else. maybe o-week rubbed me the wrong way, because some people were just not nice to begin with. i also had this pre-existing notion to not try to make friends with anyone because anybody could have been my competition. i did have a nice gpa freshman year, come to think of it.

i still don't have an opinion/stance on most matters, but apparently i talk more than i did 4 years ago.

i'm too sick to even finish this thought. i'll post more about it later. maury, how do i copyright my material on my blog, if i wanted to do such a thing?

2 comments:

X X said...

Hey, I don't think you are gay. I think you are a lovely person who doesn't deserve all this shit I give you. Just so ya know.

Bryce said...

jason siu did you write a comment on your own blog or did jason alto do it i can't tell.
if by "gay" then you mean super cool... then yes, i think you are gay.

p.s. forget about copyright... i've copied every post on your blog and reposted them on a mirror website with the nicknames changed. just kidding. but i could have. if i felt like it... i would.