3.02.2007

No grays, just one single strand of brown

Instead of spending the entire night working on my 450 word(s) or less paper, I dozed off. and off. and off.

Ended up waking at 7:30, fidgeting around for half an hour, working on my paper for, oh, about 1.5 hours. If I had spent maybe half an hour more on it, it could have been a +/- grade higher. oh well. Maybe I'll turn in a late, revised edition.

I found one strand of brown hair. It was brown for about 3/4 inches, and then the root was black. Very odd. I plucked it off the top of my head.

I'm skipping systems physiology. Seriously, her tests are off her notes. Useless to go to class except to hear announcements and pick up homework/tests.

I should go to lab today. Or waste the afternoon/night playing kingdom hearts.

Spring Break. WHOO!

Having my afternoon coffee. Flavor of Choice? French vanilla. Cafe of choice? Flavia, of course. visit www.flavia.net for more details.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the coffee commercial. I still thinking the smoking is a bad idea (my brother smokes "on occasion" rather than regularly and I still think it's a bad idea), but telling you something is bad is like giving you bait to continue doing it!
We found a red hair on Mark while we were in China. We were staring at it for like 10 minutes.