3.06.2007

African Art History

So. I know NOTHING about African Art History NOR do I know anything about spacing after a period. Do you use one space or two spaces after the period? "It's a matter of correctness."

"We use one space after a period in most applications on a computer because most applications use variable-width type. Two spaces after a period comes from fixed-width type (e.g., a typewriter). Many teachers still teach two spaces after a period because they were taught typing based on typewriter conventions. One space is enough in variable-width type. Two spaces is too much space." -rude interruption by Clarence; again, I lose my train of thought.

SO MUCH FOR MAH RESEARCH. Speaking of accents, Brad's Tennessian inflection of the Hick differs greatly from my perception of a Texan Hick.

I make it rain. Money AND hoes.

I've spent 16 years of my life. In Waco! I've got this inkling right now for Elvis Costello.

When you need to find information on any topic, where do you go? My first inclinationg is just to Wiki it even if the information might not be considered primary or legitimate sources.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

one space after period!