3.06.2007

are those real?

THERE IS NO SHAME.

cafe artiste. I remember this place being one of the stops on culture quest. Although it took me the longest time to find the date on the wall.

I think Clare drove tonight. Therefore, I am stuck at this place having my usual sandwich, chips, and pickle with a blend of cinnamon hazelnut coffee. Clare is always there to bring light into my life- by breaking my blinds! There is this constant stream of light that just enters the top window at the loft level.

Would I be a bad person if I get easily tired of people in general? I don't know. I did this thing with my high schools friends- that usual pattern of going out with them, hanging out with each other all the time, and then never see each other ever again. Come to think of it, I don't think I hang out with any of my high school friends anymore. I normally see them now at the restaurant and reluctantly start small talk that gets nowhere. The first thing you notice about anyone is their appearance, yes? For me, it's whether or not they've gotten fat in the past few years.

White is nice, but I still prefer black even though those are the two most difficult colors to wear with respect to clothing. White will get dirty, and you can see almost anything if it gets on black, i.e. lint.

Everyone has a plan- more or less- of what they want to do after graduation this May. Sometimes I think that maybe going to grad school would have been the easiest solution- putting my future off hold for a few more years while living the life of a student. Almost everybody with a job now is bored out of their mind, wishing that they had stayed in school.

I wonder- which one of us is going to be the wealthy one that the rest secretly envy for their success; who will end up getting hitched and having children (and hopefully cute children- if you're children are ugly I will laugh at you); who would be the one with the most interesting life.

Maybe this coffee is making me more irritable towards the other customers in this cafe. Or I just have this urge to pee really badly.

Time. I'm running out of free time. What have I been doing? I've spent 5 hours at lab today, skipping through lunch again. I don't really think about food while in lab. Any other activity and I would be planning or thinking about what to eat next. It's a different routine- irregular meals. I just know that I eat breakfast before I leave the door. Who knew that oatmeal would provide that much energy, or at least sustain me until I leave lab. Either oatmeal or some kind of high-fiber cereal.

I was eating Japanese food with Drab and Clare last night, and Brad curtly asked me if I take "massive shits" because they saw me eat two entrees there. I got a Ten Don and a Combination platter consisting of sushi and teriyaki chicken. As a matter of fact, I took a dump this morning, and it was not massive at all. Finit.

Q.E.D.?

Brad smacks when he eats. My brother always annoyed the hell out of me at the dinner table because he ALWAYS smacks when eating his food, and I always tells him to stop smacking, or I would mock him by smacking right in front of his face. Oh, and my mother always blames me for peeing on the toilet seat! What's up with that? I always put the toilet seat up when I use the bathroom. My room is connected to my brother's through the restroom. Now I lost my train of thought. I hate Clare.

No comments: