3.08.2007

you can't hurry love

Analytics: fascinating. There's people from Jinan and Nanning reading my blog. So much more interesting than the ones in the U.S. accessing my blog. One spot switches betweeen Berkeley and El Cerrito. There's also a blip from Portland.

I grabbed some junk that I knew I wouldn't use before graduation and drove home. I also brought Kingdom Hearts with me. Almost done with that journey. Now I'm just collecting junk and getting the "ultimate" weapons typical of most rpg's.

I come home and my parents do what they usually do- watch tv or work on the computer. They look old. and tired.

My grandparents and aunt might come down to my graduation. I'm not sure why they would even though they went to my brother's. It was really annoying last year when I was just standing there with Mark in dress clothes. Too hot to be formal for a May graduation in Texas.

I'm only going to be staying home for 2 nights, 2 mornings. Feel like going back on Saturday so that I can chill at the Rodeo with Crassie and PoorNeel.

Jalto called me today while I was driving. Asking me what shoes to wear for Cpop. Hope he doesn't go out buying black shoes/converses just for the dance. Made it back home in 2 hours and 45 minutes, give or take.

Looking back on it, I probably could have done better on my econ paper. Oh well. Need to focus on what's next.

Planning on a productive day tomorrow. Going to finish applying to that editorial thing at Nature, catch up on reading. No dicking around. Just do it = quit dicking around?

My mouth gets drier when I'm in Waco. I keep writing an email response to Brad's "extension", but I always close the window before the email ever gets sent.

Road trip with Clare to Cali post-graduation? Shoot me now.

I haven't thought about the future until now. It finally struck me today. If I'm not going to do any more school, I can't say that I'm a student anymore, legally. My title's going to change from student to unemployed. At that point I realized I need to either find a job or apply to some educational institution and do something next year. A good business sense?

Best place to make money nowadays: the internet. Or setting up something that can be accessed by the internet, which reaches the world instead of just America. Set up camp in the states, but far-reaching business. I would also prey upon people's growing laziness. Offer a good or service that makes an activity or task more convenient for them. If that fails, I could always choose my point of attack from the basic needs- food, clothing, shelter. Set up a fabulous/trendy restaurant or food product line that plays on the "instant" notion- quick and easy, i.e., not taking up any of your time so that you can be full AND on your way to being productive at work. Clothing line that appeals to both sexes, also trendy so that cheap pieces of fabrics can be sold at ridiculously high prices, lending to uber profits. Real estate. No need to explain that- people have been milking that market for a long time.

My other idea is a tv show based off my life. But then everyone would know what I really think of them. Invasion of my private/personal life as well. People like tv, why not do a tv show?

First night in Waco- commence.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Hmm...lets see...

who do you know that lives in Berkeley?

<.<

>.>

Bryce said...

i found your blog
i found your blog
i found your blog
i found your blog

(sing to "three blind mince")