3.25.2007

celebrating god's day

whoo, new hits: [san leandro (US), ecton (europe) singapore]

so this is the general assumption: if you have effeminate, soft features and are single/not dating, you default to gay. again, this sexuality issue. everybody's just horny on campus or something. wanting a piece of any action.

although i was flattered when pamiam said that some gay guy wanted to "meet" me? hoegaarden- not bad at all.

a lot of people tell me about their sex lives when they're drunk. both guys and girls. it's odd that i happen to place myself in these situations where i hear everything.

that dude that kai invited was very creepy. although he did win favors with the crowd by buying 4 shots of some liquor (patron?).

new restaurant review: osaka on westheimer, just a little past katz's. portions were not as large as nippon's, fish was decent, their don did not compare to the quality of nippon's dons. i'll give it a B/B-. i have yet to eat at an A+ restaurant, but the atmosphere there was nice. the workers spoke both chinese and japanese. that took away from the authenticity of the place. B-.

i realized that i'm picky when it comes to the opposite sex. after i lowered my standards and considered katie as "decent-looking," just to make her more appealing, ending up liking her, and then having a huge disaster occur.

i wonder if not talking/interacting with her completely has left a gap in my life? i usually replace the gaps in my life with new friends. if not, i replace them with new family members, one of which will be due in april. she'll (baby cousin) share the same birthday month as me.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

if you want to c to a+ japanese food then you should visit me.

Unknown said...

DAMN. Are you out to get her, or something? I always thought Katie was really pretty.
And I've only studied patent law. Why would you want to copyright your blog?