3.24.2007

Mussolini's fascist regime

nobody should think about dying unless they're actually on the brink of dying.

although i might enjoy trying out skydiving, rollercoasters, bungee jumping, any other extreme challenge, maybe i shouldn't be reminding myself of death all the time. although it does make my day more productive, living like there's no tomorrow.

Very perceptive, Earl Gray. I didn't know you listened to Bob Marley. Even I didn't know that the song was by him. I only remember it being sung in an American Idol audition by an actual officer, and it was terrible. Yesterday, it was just a reference to the game that I played with Crassie, Mousse, and Isle (Cranium).

you DON'T like reggae music?! not even UB40?! WHAT?! blasphemy.

Drab gets frustrated when he's not doing well in videogames. At least he doesn't have a temper tantrum and throw down controllers.

I can do SO much more work now that Crassie's stopped bothering me. By work I mean updating the LRC catalog. There was NOBODY here at 11. uptight/anal students at rice... complaining about limited hours at the LRC. All for a spanish exam too. YOU must be a retard if you can't complete a spanish quiz within half an hour. For a blowoff class? for the easiest language to learn in college? Idiot.

It's raining. A lot of people don't have umbrellas. That puts a smile on my black heart. Except I can't put a smile on since I didn't have McDonald's breakfast today. OH WELL.

No comments: