3.23.2007

i shot the sheriff

w00t new hits: [birmingham, beaufort, fremont] one day... the entire U.S.
maybe reaching everybody in the u.s. would be likelier than becoming president.

I did have a 10 year plan for that in high school. I just never executed it. I have three years to think about it.

I'm sick. and my friends still expect me to hang out with them when i'm dead tired and snot coming out of my nose while carrying a box of tissues with me everywhere.

oh no. there's blood in my tissue. oy.

cranium with the ladies. crassie and i won. whoo. good times. my drink was a little sour, a little too sweet. the mango pudding hardened because it was so cold. all in all a not so good drink.

i need to wake up on time for work. wan an.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

did you buy bob marley's greatest hits or something? maybe you're sick because of reggae. reggae usually makes me want to throw up.

explain your 10 year plan!