3.06.2007

It's almost closing time

I had the oddest thoughts today about Katie. I've been thinking that maybe I would have liked to remain friends with her, but things went awry last year, so that's probably out of the question.

If I were more aggressive or less hesitant, I think I might be dating her right now. There's some things that could have happened. Do you really let go of someone you actually click with? There's constant chattering and it's just a grand ole time. She wasn't that attractive, though. I'm not really attracted to curly hair. Actually I'm not sure if she was physically attractive in the first place.

Organization- apparently I can't survive in the real world if I don't plan out my day so that I can enjoy the remainder of it. I also can't have an entry with a centralized theme if I don't do that.

I don't like kids as much as I used to. Previously, I would be able to ignore the crying and the loud voices, but now they've just become obnoxious and annoying. There's this kid outside crying that I just want to strangle right about now.

Jazz music in a cafe- fitting. 80s soft rock at a hamburger joint- appropriate?

The computer really is distracting. Apparently I need to just sit myself at a desk with a lamp, my pencils/pens, and the task that needs to be finished (homework, for example) in order to accomplish that job. Perhaps structure will be a good thing in my life. Right? Yeah? HAHA, I can't believe Clare catches on to my mannerisms.

Ciao.

No comments: