3.18.2007

the aftermath

This theory is formulated from my analytics only- most people are busiest during the middle of the week. That, or they are doing something besides work at that time. The weekend, too. People are probably having fun/going out, which explains the low number of hits on my blog. Readership increases with boredom/work, decreases when they have better things to do with their lives.

Flatulence. Increasing with old age. Are you going to be that creepy old man that farts all the time without a care? While the rest of the crowd snickers and laughs at the antique who's lost control of his bowel movements. Adult diapers. Hah!

Saw Pete and Corby last night. Went to their party because the ladies wanted to go even though I don't talk to them that much. Crowded party. Everyone cramming in just to get free booze. At least the keg had shiner in it. I have a thing for warm beer. Maybe that's why I nurse a bottle for a long time until it's lukewarm.

Mix tapes/cassettes. Don't know how I'm supposed to do that with mp3's. Guess I'll have to stick to mix CD's.

How to handle your friends when they get shit-faced drunk and start vomitting. Suggestions?

Reasons to not drink coffee: it doesn't taste that great-I load a cup with 4 packets of sugar for it to be drinkable, my stomach hurts after drinking it, it doesn't help keep me awake, and it makes me feel like I have to take a dump constantly. Coffee= more dumping urges. Gross, I know.

So my plan to smoke a cig each month while drinking hasn't happened, but that's ok. I basically wasted money buying those two packs of cigarettes. Although I like how the clove ones make my backpack smell sweet.

upcoming cooking project(s): when it comes to food, how important is presentation to you? Jalto said something the other day about how he hates that Japanese food is carefully prepared so that it looks amazing. He just wants to eat the darn thing. Could you eat something amorphous or lacking in aesthetic value? I imagine most Indian foods and any other culture that produces curries to not care so much about image. It looks like diarrhea to me everytime I see a curry dish. And everytime I eat curry... well. Let's just say it was spicy and burning going in one orifice, spicy/burning going out the other. Again, gross.

No comments: