3.03.2007

6.3X

I ate at Rajah Sweets for dinner.

Evaluation: Much like any other Indian place, with a smaller selection but assortment of sweets as the name implies. Fair price for the amount of food that you get. Then again, I don't eat Indian food often because all that I feel I'm getting out of a meal is rice or bread, pan-fried with a ton of oil and all these different colored side orders that come with your meal. The only thing recognizable is the meat. I feel that the food is color-coded for you. If you want spinach and cheese, pick the green, soupy substance on the left. And so on.

Editing? For Nature magazine. Sure, why not? I've been keeping my options open. Haven't really heard back from the med centers. Then again, I don't really expect them to. All I did was load my resume online and not for any particular job. Perhaps I will start contacting professors soon.

I'm a beneficiary now. For my brother's vast fortune. His online bank- ing? 4.5% savings. Supposedly I told my brother about this online account, and now he's using it.

When people misconstrue what I write about and share it as a story with another person, thinking that they fully comprehend the situation at hand, that pisses me off. Gossip is for the conversationally retarded. If you run out of things to talk about, stop talking. Don't continue producing verbal diarrhea from your mouth about the happenings in my life. If people want to know what's going on with me, they'll talk to me. They don't need you as a messenger.

I get an email from Clare. Succinct, to the point. Another one from Brad. People remind him of me I guess? His email, on the other hand, seems like a combination of flirting, insults, and attempts at witty banter. I am tickled.

I woke up this morning automatically even though I went to bed at 3. I probably should start writing in my blog in the morning. Apparently that works out the frazzled part of your brain so that the other side can function the rest of the day, maintaining focus and what have you. So I woke up and started researching about this PVNS- pigmented villonodular synovitis. My cousin has it in his knee, and my uncle wanted some information about it and asked me to research that condition.

It's not a tumor! Well, actually, it kind of is. Localized though, hopefully. Not too severe as long as surgery and radiation therapy are performed correctly/thoroughly, but I do worry how his life's going to change. Loss of some function in the knee area? Maybe.

I logged in about 6 hours of gaming today? Haven't done that in a while. I almost skipped lunch/dinner. Maybe that's how I maintained my girlish figure in high school.

Early to bed, early to rise. I feel like being productive tomorrow. So I will go to bed now, and hopefully wake up at 5. Get a haircut in chinatown, maybe shop there again by myself. It's better shopping alone since I don't have people rushing me or bothering me as my indecisiveness plays through.

Bon Soir.

No comments: