3.19.2007

i gave her cough syrup, she gave me the flu

so maybe my theory does not apply. I had a huge spike sunday. MWFS- low viewership on those days.

too much stress, not enough sleep, 60 hour workloads each week => compromised immune function. I have a sore throat right now. and my stomach is not tolerating food well, which can only mean one thing: me getting sick. For the first time in a year.

did audrey hepburn do any voice training? i still like her voice in the songs that she sings.

"if i were a sexual being, i'd have sex with you." that thought was running through my mind as i was driving back from the review session for labor economics. i wasn't playing any music in the car- that might have contributed to my imagination wandering elsewhere.

barbra = bar + bra. streisand. she sucks. and so does her music.

so it's true. another one bites the dust. but he still has naming kids with michelle as one of his activities. he's a free man now? uh oh.

i think i will attend doerfy's show. i am a fan of the Clue game, hopefully the musical(?) will be just as good.

i got in trouble. but i don't really care. i'm too close to graduating to worry about meaningless drivel.

i'm going to eat flat rice noodles. lots of it. and pizza. totino's pizzas. shoot, i better get some before kroger closes.

oh- bricey-bryce. how did you cut drab's hair. i volunteered to cut his hair sometime. i might sedate him so that i can dye his hair and asia-fy it. mwahaha.

new hits: [arlington, independence (US), denver, marcola]

3 comments:

Jesse said...

You should go see Doerfy's show when I go!

Unknown said...

Hmm... so much to comment on...
Barbra is a retarded way to spell Barbara. I never realized she spelled her name that way. It's like people naming their kids Mollie. Ridiculous!
Different colored underwear makes the person wearing them feel better about themselves. Plus at least SOME people know, and I like to show new pairs to my friends when I buy them... >.> They're cute!
And how many times to I have to tell you, it's CONTACT lenses!!! CONTACT with a T because the contacts are making contact with your eyes, capiche? I have -7.0 in both eyes, and I'm pretty much blind. So yes, -6.5 is terrible. :(

Oh well. I had a jolly good time seeing you all. I'm back in Syracuse now. :(

Bryce said...

people who you physically intimate with (like a boyfriend, girlfriend, or prostitute) see your underwear. unless you hate the light. or don't wear underwear (!).

i cut brad's hair with a combination of natural ability and a willingness to push the boundaries of men's conservative hair styling.

good luck... but you may not be able to equal my success.

please don't dye his hair.

it's also wise to ply him with beer or wine (although not too much or he'll start wobbling around and the haircut may be put in danger).