3.15.2007

It's Magic

new hits: [Neijiang. Reinickendorf. Bombay]. I play with my tracker too much, but it is exciting to see that my blog is getting hits from all over the world. And the number is increasing in Japan, so Buraisu is indeed reading my blog. excellent *twiddles fingers*.

Countdown: 2 more days until LNY. Thank God it's about to be over. Although I feel like I'm wearing less clothing as the show progresses.

I'm trying this torrent built for Mac. and it didn't work... brah.

Dance practice- too tiring. I missed both my classes today, including the 1:00 PM one. What to do about this getting up problem...

This is going to be another attempt at pulling an all-nighter. I really do lack discipline.

Midnight visitor? Kai? Haha, wanting some candy for her cough.

Who's the lead singer of The Cars? For 80's music, there probably aren't many songs of theirs that I don't like.

Summer: can't wait. Can't Hardly Wait- isn't Jennifer Love Hewitt in that movie? I used to like her in her roles around the mid-90s. Now she's doing bad shows on Lifetime and the Ghost Whisperer. Not to say that her earlier work was great either.

Oh. I did eat those 40 pieces of shrimp for lunch today, and I felt SO GREAT afterwards. So I can't get tired of eating pizza, but eating cold shrimp that the store has failed to get rid of the fishy smell/taste along with a cup of cocktail sauce- it's exhausting. Now I do enjoy a food coma often, but not from something fishy and tiring. My next food adventure involved Zapp's potato chips again: this time the Too Hot Jalapeno. It wasn't astounding either.

More about food later. I'm going to have my mochi ice creams now. Guten nacht.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm telling you. You've got too come to Jersey for the real pizza. Mmmmm.... well, North Jersey anyway. Not sure about that South Jersey stuff....
And you should def go to Bakerfeast. It was goofy, but a lot of fun.

Bryce said...

1 you're stripping for lunar near year? do you make the audience pay for a "massage" and then finish the deal like the girls in the back of independent newspapers?

2 yes i'm reading your blog

3 i miss zapp's chips

4 happy weekend!