6.12.2007

37th annual SF LBGT Pride Parade

penny arcade's getting a videogame? that's ridiculous.

i don't think of you, hesse. EVER. and if i did, you'd smell terrible. that's right, doerfy, i own yamamoto.

i used the same shampooo yesterday as today. it smelled like mango yesterday. i like mangoes. today it was more like coconut. i hate coconut in all it's conformations. the shampoo is some coco mango mixture. guai bu de.

sirens of titan. cat's cradle. sci-fi books. ugh, drab. no wonder.

the concept of space and the concept of time. how does the brain even process time, if it even can?

vonnegut majored in bioc? hmm. he died from brain damage weeks after a fall in his home. what a way to go. maybe that's why my parents keep urging me to hold my grandfather's hand to places such as the bathroom or up/down the stairs. if i were at that age, i would get annoyed if anybody younger than me tried to hold my hand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1) Good luck with the fruit flies. Those guys are a pain.
2) 24/25 is "so much older" than you? Welcome to the rest of your life. I didn't find anyone younger than 24 until last month. When I started having dinner outings with 30-year-olds and their families, I realized that grad school was going to be a little different.
3) Yeah, you usually take around 9 credits a semester and around 6 in the summer as a grad student.... but you have to remember that a grad student's job is to do research, not to take classes. The classes are kind of a side show. And if you're TAing AND taking classes AND doing research, your day fills up pretty quickly.
4) I'm wondering how your roommate reminds you so much of my boyfriend. Mark is a pretty big introvert- I wonder how much people really know of his personality. Trust me- Mark and I do not spend our time together talking about computer games.