6.28.2007

three azn women

new hit(s): [montevideo, charleston, new york, nashua, san diego]

i was busy eating my cereal when out of the corner of my eye i see three Asian women, girls should be more appropriate, snickering out of the corner of my mind. high school girls. any who, i turned to look at them, to see what they wanted, and they started asking me why i was eating only cereal. anyhow, they kept asking if i were Chinese, what i spoke, and to sit with them since it's awkward talking across two different tables. i sat with the three of them: jennifer, nicky, and jenny.

jennifer asked me to guess what ethnicity she was. i guessed half-Asian, half-Hispanic. she's Filipino. she's a Filipino who hates having dark skin. Nicky and jenny are Asian. they're very open about calling Hispanics burritos or enchiladas. 18 and 17-year-old high school girls. GAWD. i don't know what's worse: them or my two premed roommates arguing about how people need to travel to gain a better perspective versus learning about the place online. oh wait, what's more annoying than that: my two roommates coming into the apartment later to tease me about macking on 3 girls, playing my game and some shit. maybe they should go back to high school as well. jesus christ, 25 and 27 years of age and still acting like that.

today was an odd day. it wasn't particularly raining- it was more like walking through the cooling areas at Six Flags where they continually spray mist. the Six Flags in texas, anyway. that's the extent of San Francisco rain? how terrible.

i became obsessed with cottage cheese because the rest of the food is shitty. as well as carrot sticks dipped in ranch.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Sarah Gore is also 28; if she needed some time off, you can take some too.

Roopy said...

sounds like your rooming situation sucks/sucked.

"premeds" in general (no offense to my friends, but then again, most of my friends aren't premeds) suck. those who are premedical students but don't consider themselves "premeds" have my respect. but i digress.

i need to get out of Charleston and head over to LA already. got one of my projects... tracking brain damage from AIDS using Diffusion Tensor Imaging/Tensor Based Morphometry. I have a lot to learn now.

Josh said...

NRoop, you just like big words: that is the reason that research appeals so much to you.

But I understand; tensors are tempting...