6.01.2007

interpreting dreams

My next book after How Doctors Think will be none other than Sigmund Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams. I wonder what he has to say about my dreams. I realized that I'm going to be with my parents for a LOT longer, so i'm going to need a really long book to distract me from my annoyance by them.

not sure what it is- these flashes of a headboard pounding against the wall. very odd.

richie ren!!!

i got the most unexpected call from clare foo yung today [the screaming tranny in the pic from a few posts ago].

AM i lying? haha. psh, and what makes you think you'll see me in SF, hesse? you wouldn't recognize me even if you saw me on the street.

so clare and judy garland were shopping or another today and disturbed my peaceful existence.

OH YEAH. UGH, what is wrong with you?! NO i will NOT make out with you!!! there are only 2... 3 people that i would CONSIDER but highly reject the offer if the situation ever arose. JESUS H. CHRIST!

new hobbies: either revisit the piano/pick it up again, or learn to play the guitar, harmonica.

my loins tingle with excitement. or it could be a disease. oh well.

5 comments:

Jing said...

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/05/31/daydreamers-if-i-could-have-your-attention-for-just-a-moment/

n l said...

Getting into psychology I see...very nice. Let's chat. Joing our google group, that is, if you're not too intimidated by the immense intellect...

Unknown said...

Jalto has a blog now? Is this the new form of communication?
What happened to your job offer?

Practical Female Scientist said...

I see your game... you can't fool me Siu!

I bought a Blondie shirt from Marc Jacobs.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. I finally started reading my copy of Interpretation of Dreams that I bought a year ago... but I got bored. I'm also reading three books at once, and I'm not one of those people who reads three books at once.