6.24.2007

christianity vs. islam

FIGHT! i wonder who's going to K.O. the other one first?

so i discussed my dilemma with clare, about my roommates invading the living room and bothering me while i'm trying to study.

my solution: go to my room to study since they're talking outside. the library on campus also closes early in the summer- damn public schools.

anyway, i'm busily studying in my room, and all of a sudden they all decide to come in and talk about hamas, religion being the root of all evil in politics with the middle east, primal urges, the inherent inalienable right to polygamy, impeachment, conspiracy theories, etc. AHHHH! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

so that solution of studying in my room didn't work out so well.

they also akin me to fast food, you think you're full, but you're never actually satisfied.

ew. stop shitting your love all over my blog. clean it up. psh, ready to party?! you don't even go out anymore, OLD MAN! hanging out with married people, not drinking, not living it up in SF while you're still here. BORING. NEXT!

the brain is just too sexy. i might actually want to concentrate on neuro-logy/-science.

4 comments:

Bryce said...

love. shit. love.

Unknown said...

Hmm... just wondering, is any talk about sex really that "mature"? I always wondered about people who go around talking about the sex they have. I consider that private. I guess for humor it's fine- but not really anybody's business for gossip.
Also. You can switch ppts to print in black and white. It should reverse the slides from white on black to black on white.

Practical Female Scientist said...

"The brain is just too sexy..."

I always was more attracted to Pinky myself...

:P

-Jesse

Jing said...

what kind of conversations do they have? are they fair and equal? are they respectful of other cultures? the hamas thing is kind of alarming, but it's not like fatah deserves anyone's respect these days. anyway, what are you studying for, neuro? how is that class?