6.17.2007

synaptic transmission

4 dollars in quarters spent on washing my laundry. i mean, 4 quarters in dollars. 4 quarters inserted into the coin slot to do just washing. another 3 will do the drying. they're milking me like a cow. just squeeze and roll your fingers down. squeeze and roll.

well, i learned something today, didn't i?! NO THANKS to your book, DRAB! i hope you get mauled by a very snuggly bear.

that fucking bear on the snuggles fabric softener container was haunting me the other day at safeway. i just had to try that new scent until i looked down at the price tag. 8 dollars for fabric softener?! what else is expensive here compared to texas? gas prices. certain foods. oh, can't forget the real estate, that's a big one.

my roommate asked what i was going to do about living after summer. i couldn't tell him that i might be staying in SF for fear that he'd ask me to room with him and our other current roommate, so i told him my plans weren't definite.

on to? neuroanatomy, the somatic sensory system.

before, i would rely on others for news/current events. something's different. i was reading B-米's blog and knew exactly what he was talking about w.r.t. the gold farmers. world of warcraft, ugh. constantly reminded of xi chen. my roommate and now the news. wang jianmin. otherwise known as wang chien-ming. yankees.

i actually considered being a u.s. diplomat- i was searching through facebook's career center, and then going through the census/state.gov website. i don't know anything about government; i'm not sure why i was looking.

4 comments:

Bryce said...

I would vote for you... and then look the other way when the power went to your head and you started abusing your power.

I'll try to be a more reliable source of 'new' and 'interesting' information!

Goods and services are cheap in Texas. There's a trade-off.

Josh said...

I like expensive things. They make my heart go BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Josh said...

You'd be a good diplomat. I think. Or you would blow up the world.

Practical Female Scientist said...

Dude, that's nothing. 14 quarters for one teeny tiny load of laundry (wash and then dry... $1.75 each) at Jesse's apartment. I have currently hoarded 29 quarters, which will just get me through all of the dirty laundry we have until next week... when we have to do it all again.