6.11.2007

ganguro girl

new hits: [athens, milan, courbevoie, hiroshima, littleton, kansas city, elmhurst, amelia]

those orange tans and the bleached hair- that's not attractive in the least bit.

my leanings are way to the end for private schools. i had my neuroscience class today. in 2 hours i experienced one of the most dumbed-downed versions of a science topic. EVER. i didn't realize that i had to do an in-class presentation either. the class isn't based on a curve, so i won't be competing against the people in my class. darn. i was hoping to renew my sense of worth by crushing everyone else's as soon as possible. +/- designations. anything above a 90 is an A. most people get a solid B in his class. a majority of the grade is based on quizzes that are open book/note. the teacher's also canadian- his O-U's are explicity enunciated. no diphthongs.

i got refunded 150 dollars today for a zero-credit hour class. if i'm paying by the credit hour, how did i end up paying something for nothing?

the only thing left to do today is study/read. and look for an apartment in my future destinations.

i'm going to try out their servery today. maybe. it's only 11 and my class is already done. easy summer? crassie says that even master's students only take 9 hours of credit in a regular session.

put in my back pocket? i don't put anything in my jean pockets anymore. that's so old-fashioned. well, except for my billfold and cell phone.

i close my bedroom door. is that unwelcoming of me? oh well.

No comments: