6.16.2007

infundibulum

quiet and clean roommates? hah, more like none. i seem to be the one causing all the trouble in this apartment. oops.

from having hair in the shower drain to slowing our internet down to 56k. yet, the drain isn't my fault; their drainage here really sucks. i'm left to pick up after myself- these long strands of FINE black hair that somehow manages to not slip through the holes of the shower drain.

the internet thing? definitely my fault. i was using the torrent, which must have run the internet limit past the 15 Gb/7 days. oy.

so i couldn't help myself. i finished the book. I HATE DRAB.

i'm starting this other book: special topics in calamity physics, by marisha pessl. in about a month, i read 4 books. not bad compared to me not having read even 4 leisure books my entire time at rice.

reading that, and THEN getting to neuro. i've starting looking at places to volunteer at for the summer. they're all beyond walking distance. i need a bicycle, pronto. this book is 500 pages long. fuck.

vonnegut is not adequate enough for me when it comes to the science fiction genre. i need an actual sci-fi/fantasy book recommendation.

pol pot and the khmer rouge.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

you HATE me? how searing. do you hate me because i made you, by way of vonnegut's prose, feel some semblence of an emotion? later, you will thank me. from now on, a little sadness will color your life. a calm, comforting sadness.

did you little poop cousin forward you your postcard?