6.11.2007

electrobeat

oh my. i forgot that i have a google group to discuss "serious" issues.

600 square feet isn't so bad. i think i could live by myself in even less than that. it'd force me to not buy so many products that would just crowd up space.

things i need to buy- handsoap, bar soap, toilet paper, spirals, and an NFT travel guide.

new order is so orgasmic.

perpetually behind schedule. is it just me?

whenever i think about people, i can start smelling them as well. it's odd. first, i have a poor sense of smell. second, i didn't really bother to smell every single person when i was at rice. everyone has a distinct odor. pheromones?

2 comments:

Jesse said...

What do I smell like when you think of me....?

And I know you do!

Practical Female Scientist said...

yamamoto = yeast
and you own yeast
so you own yamamoto?

i think people smell like their fabric softener, deodorant, various perfumes, and hair products.