6.18.2007

bete noir

AH! as i was reading comfortably with just a tank top and my panties on, i get this sudden knock-knock-knocking on my door. i have a roommate? whAT?!

ugh. how embarrassing. so vulnerable. i made small talk with him, and was fortunate enough that he would leave, giving me enough time to climb out of bed and get dressed so that he wouldn't see my striped green panties. jesus.

live near to the great smoky's, eh? well, i'll be sure NOT to go by there, then!

what makes you think that the power bestowed upon a u.s. diplomat would go to my head? cheap goods and services, hmm? that's true. i have not been able to find my fufu in a pastel sea rampant with chinese restaurants.

good, or blow up the world?! only two choices? what happened to all that lies between the two extremes?

pain the town red. page 210 of special topics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had someone ask me if I was part Asian. Wait, wasn't that Andy?

Josh said...

You are nothing but extremes, Siu.

Practical Female Scientist said...

... you wear panties?