6.11.2007

L'Ordre des Chevaliers du Saint-Esprit

is it odd that i place my cleavers/butcher knives in the top left drawer of my desk?

keith yamamoto- SO hott.

in order to get one thing done, you may have to stop and quit other endeaavors to stay focused.

hmm. i don't like that one bit.

everyone in this apartment has a goal. i'm surprised i'm living with people much older than me. a 24-year-old former emt. i think he's either thai or viet. i haven't bothered to ask him.

a 25-year-old philosophy graduate. getting started early on grad school. but he only has tuesday/thursday classes.

me. 22. post-bacc. still listening to cheesy chinese love songs. AHHH.

hesse was bothering me today about hanging out with clare.

the ideal car for this place, although not ideal for me, would be a mini cooper/S. that thing would parallel park nicely into any cramped spot, and any compact space. what the hell was days inn thinking by constructing an underground parking lot with compact spaces? everybody staying there was driving either a minivan or suv. that, and the square construction of the single floor of parking = flawed design.

the confidence gained by studying hard for an exam.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

And I'm gonna bother you again!!

BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER!