6.19.2007

visions of V

oh, my stars and garters. how could you cut up the ducktales intro like that? and show it to me?! i wonder if the dvd box set is better than the chip n' dale one i bought previously.

i read one of his books, and Vonnegut haunts me forever. I was waiting in line yesterday buying printer paper and a textbook. As I turn to the right there stands what seems like a shrine all devoted to Vonnegut and his works. fucker.

my teacher made the midterm an online, 1-hour exam. open book/notes. and he's giving me 4 days after it's posted to finish it. this class is becoming more of a joke, but I guess that's ok since it'll allow me time to study for my two other classes starting next week.

the premeds living with me don't care about research at all. they'd rather work on the clinical side based on the satisfaction they gained from "working with patients" as EMT's.

today for lunch: more pasta. swedish meatballs was one option. the other was some macaroni bake. yes, it was smothered in cheese. i'm pissed. i'm going to read a book to satisfy my hunger.

my appetite lost me.

No comments: