6.26.2007

you cry?

new hit(s): [shreveport, pleasanton]

maroon 5- makes me wonder. makes me want to dance, except my roommate isn't leaving until saturday or sunday. damnit.

quiz 1: 20/20. whoo. quiz 1a: 1/1. whoo. 1 more quiz/midterm to go by tomorrow night. that's right, i still haven't done them. i could have partied more on the weekend. oh well.

so maybe i will have a challenge this summer. two more science classes started for me. one teacher is a redhead who was wearing a white t-shirt with a dog printed smack-dab in the center. i am not going to enjoy that class. she has jury duty this week, and cancelled wednesday's class. HER car had a blowout on the freeway yesterday night, so i didn't have her class today. the other class- is some grad student who's setting the average at a B-/C+. only 8-10% of the class will earn an A- about 10 more or less. at least i'm getting a week off from that class next week to catch up.

ooh. poorneel's working for two years. perhaps we both will be in the same applicant pool? does that mean i have to retake the mcat? what's the expiration date: 3 or 5 years?

perhaps clare will get the internship in NY and be out of my hair. bwahaha. clare is ??????. let me fill in those ?'s: j-a-c-k-a-s-s.

am i shelving culinary school? just to satisfy my parents' wishes or my own? how confucian/asian of me. i wonder what they'd think if i became a high-class prostitute. i need to get me one of those asexuality shirts. except i forgot the link.

speaking of link- that video on gamers': terrible. hate you hesse, wasting minutes of my life on that video.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

What? That vid was hilarious!!

I think you wasted the videos time for watching it and not enjoying it!

Josh said...

Confucianism has survived primarily because it works, so don't diss it.

Case in point: doctors make a lot more of the $$$ than chefs.