6.09.2007

grafenberg spot

i've been in my apartment for hours, and my ghost of a roommate comes out of his room to use the bathroom, or just leaves. i have yet to see him face to face.

oh well. i didn't come here to make friends.

too lazy right now to summarize all i've done in a week. maybe later. i started reading freud's interpretation of dreams. i also want to read some arthur conan doyle. i had no idea both of them were doctors. well, freud, maybe.

i already have notes to read for my neuro systems class. the bookstore's closed on the weekends, ugh.

my grampa's getting old. he's starting to hug his children now. maybe i'll start hugging people at that age. nah.

oh right. destinations. SF, San Mateo, San Jose, Lake Tahoe, Berkeley, Daly City, and some other places I forgot since I just drove along the way.

My parents have finally left. Now I can explore this city on my own. I had no idea my parents had so many contacts in this city. They told me to live in Pacifica (?), or Pacific Heights, something with Pacific in the name.

First thing I did today after my parents left- go to Borders. Such a nerd. I pilfered around and tried to find a science fiction/fantasy book worth purchasing but to no avail. Shannara, Silmarillion, and some other stuff about elves and faeries.

oh yeah, and too much sexual tension in this town. jesus christ.

and what drab told me about the people being fit here- WRONG. everybody may have nice legs from the walking and biking, but everyone here also has a belly.

more jobs to search for. hopefully i can start mid-summer? that or find a job on campus playing with children. my cantonese is getting better. everybody speaks cantonese here. i'm also picking up long-dong hua, the village language my relatives speak.

oh right, and thanks for the grad gift, hesse. i still hate you, nonetheless.

what the hell?! another revival of EspritDeCorps?! i'll think about it. are we posting articles or are we disussing? too long, too confusing. i'll look at it later.

i'm going to catch up on all the sleep that i lost this week due to having to sleep in the same room as my father. JESUS christ his snoring was so annoying. guten nacht.

3 comments:

Bryce said...

Hi.
"Here" refers to San Francisco?
Your German is getting better as well.
Maybe people are fit compared to Brad. But Brad is about 110% muscle, so that's hard to imagine.

Jesse said...

lets hang out!

dubrav said...

Bryce is correct. The extra 10% of muscle is found in my rock hard gaze. Where are you, crazy man?