6.26.2007

me talk more pretty

i have a partner/coworker. JEEZ. oh yeah, so he was responsible for bringing the powerpoint to class today, and he punctured his tire on the freeway! i bet he did that just to spite me. that bastard. ugh! i asked the teacher if we could present tomorrow since he never made it to class with my powerpoint, and i can't really present something when i've only read half the articles.

ew. i didn't find a replacement. the replacement found me. and i'll be done with him after tomorrow. hopefully. unless his car's going to blow up next time. and he survives.

oh yeah, dwarfy and clare are leaving. GOOD RIDDANCE! *fanfare* get out of my town! now to get rid of hesse, but how. advertise for a salsa dancing festival as bait. mwahaha.

ANOTHER book recommendation from drab? hmm. do you mean funny as in HA-HA funny, or funny as in "wait!wait!... don't tell me" funny? because if it's the latter... self-deprecating, homosexual, greek expatriate. ugh more public radio?!

wonchon is, yet again, bothering me, telling me that we're meant to be together at the same med school. i went to bed; i refused to talk to him any longer.

the feeling of mail; that's not yours. all my roommates are getting some kind of mail- financial aid, a credit card. i made two orders from amazon and they have yet to arrive. incompetent workers, defunct mailing system here. agh.

was it bad of me to quickly get up out of my chair, throw away my meal, and hurry out of the dining center just to avoid sitting with/talking to my roommate? this is the lebanese one, who isn't supposed to have premarital sex, should pray at least 5 times a day since he's muslim. he also wanted me to introduce him to my Bi-friends, since he's never met a bisexual before.

i'll give LA band maroon 5 a try. their new album.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm not going anywhere Siu!!

We should hang out sometime this weekend! I'll give you a call...

<.<

Practical Female Scientist said...

haha. well clare isn't gone yet. but i'm long gone, yes. don't worry siu... i'll be around in the darkness when you least expect it... i know you miss me so! =)