6.28.2007

final countdown

so my roommate's finally leaving this weekend. WHOO! so is the other premed. GOD i hope you never have them as your doctors. one self-righteous christian who is too stubborn to open his mind to other perspectives and believes that he's SO smart/right about everything, claiming that he loves taking science tests when he switched from science to history as his declared major. the other is a sexaholic who claims to be muslim yet breaks all the basic tenets of his religion. they laugh about all the patients that they've seen as EMT's. do you want immature people being the next generation of doctors? they're having troubles dealing with atomic radii on the periodic table. yeah, i think i am tired of them.

al gore's daughter is attending UCSF med school. never knew that. she's also marrying some chinese businessman 8 years her senior from LA. bill lee was his name?

400 pages of science in the next few days. MMM. i finally accessed my voicemail, and the lady actually left a message!!! AGH!!! that's what i get for switching over to a phone that won't read the voice mailbox number off my SIM card. i also got clare and dwarfy's message some saturday night- they both sounded really drunk.

i found out in class yesterday why the sexy blue eye phenotype still exists.

the Victoria's Secret fashion show. i watched the 2006 one today. i didn't know that the guy who started it up, a stanford business grad, was from San Francisco. i had no idea the SF Pride parade is also world-renowned.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Doctors are just like any other profession: some suck, some don't.

And when you say "sexaholic" you mean like NeelK, right?

MattPatt said...

Funny you should mention NeelK. I was going to say that after going to Rice, there are a large swath of people I never want to have as my doctor, particularly anyone who's ever gotten drunk enough to experiment with alternative sexualities in my presence.

Josh said...

That was one of the most positive things about Rice, in my opinion: it allowed me to weed out those I would ever allow to offer me professional advice...