6.14.2007

that's just me

what do you mean randomness?! it's all related to my day, at least how i perceive my day.

clare? tour guide?! pft. we weren't touring. we were eating and drinking, like hugh grant in about a boy.

so it's the end of my schoolweek. i'm going to try to wake up early tomorrow for breakfast and start reading some of my books. sir arthur conan doyle. i wouldn't mind being crowned sir in the U.K. Starting one of vonnegut's books- even though the language isn't that complex, the way he writes somehow doesn't flow for me. i need to reread the beginning. Malachi Constant. materialization/dematerialization- hmm.

being cold is good. it's uncomplicated.

i made that trip to safeway. it took me nearly half an hour to walk 2 miles. this safeway wasn't that impressive. half of the store had their lights blown out. i became a safeway member. no indo mie though. i wanted to buy instant noodles, but they seem to raise the prices higher relatives to the asian markets. shopping along the mini chinatowns with my parents, i still manage to find something like indo mie. now if only i could get there by car.

me? sexually mature adult? HAHA never! even those three words separated apart don't describe me. the time for the talk will NEVER come.

"people need a little human contact from time to time." for future reference, if you ever attempt to make any contact with me, you'll be able to tell from my facial expression that i'm disgusted by that.

there's a reason for pain.

it would be interesting to live in an amish community, if and only for a short term.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

'jason and the amish' might make a good sitcom.