6.10.2007

sir arthur conan doyle

so i have another roommate. he sounds JUST like mark chen! and he's into computers, too. HAHA! except he's vietnamese. now what am i missing to this place? a gay. or a jew. a gay jew would be perfect.

i purchased this huge-ass book that presumes to compile all of sherlock holmes. it's titled "the complete sherlock holmes." we'll see. i went to borders today and bought that book, but at the counter, the guy had the nerve to strike up a conversation with me. RIGHT after he swiped my credit card and took my money, he then began saying how he took a class on holmes and how his analytical ability was flawed. then i signed the dotted line but accidentally ripped the paper. he then proceeded to give ANOTHER commentary on how you can observe how stressed people are by the strokes they make in their signature.

what the fuck?! i came to the counter so you can give me my damn book and leave! anyhow, i asked him what he thought about me since i ripped the merchant copy, since i was curious. he told me i was stressed. OH MAN what a fucking revelation- applying more stress to the paper can cause it to rip! WOWEE!

in less than a week, i went through rain, sun, fog, snow, and sleet. california weather. whoo.

psh let's NOT hang out. i don't want to be around your sick ass, hesse. i just got better.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

(In full Monty Python voice)

....I'm getting better!....