6.30.2007

sewage

i have a man-crush on adam levine right now. just because of the music video. futuristic airports with sexually charged stewardesses, high fashion world, oddly set in the LA airport. you'd think that, when the airport becomes futuristic, they would have dealt with the terrible seats on the aircraft. looks like they haven't. adam levine > john mayer (that's right hesse/jalto) any day of the week.

being able to raise one eyebrow, OH MAN. and his lips. i'd make out with him. no sex. oh yeah, my roommate keeps asking me if i ever made out with a man? i told him no. it's not a complete lie. clare's just a boy. HAHA! i like how the guy pressing 3 keys on the piano is rocking out while he's doing it. hilarious. i wouldn't mind producing a platinum album. i'd first have to do some voice-training though.

so what if i'm obsessing again?

haha neelK wasn't a sexaholic. WAS he? hmm, news to me.

ooh, DTI's! i had no idea poorneel was doing that. i was actually studying that in my neuro class. complicated voxels and shit.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Haha...you dont know who excited it makes me to know you have a man-crush on Adam Levine.

That's awesome.

As far as Adam Levine > John Mayer, I dont think you can honestly compare them, since Levine is a singer, and Mayer is a guitarist above everything else...so it would be a matter of which musician type you like better ...

Unknown said...

So why do I have sexy blue eyes? Besides the fact that my entire family does... I guess blue-eyed people love blue-eyed people. Too bad for you Asians.

And One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is one of my favorite movies. You should definitely watch it.