6.11.2007

Broca's area

hmm the prof recorded his lecture for class. that's convenient. yet there's still a participation portion of the grade, which involves me going to class and signing an attendance sheet. "participation." hah.

the RA's here are very annoying. they actually come door-to-door making sure you go to their events. i'm a graduate. i'm tired. go away.

my aunt wants me to take a world tour with her. since my future isn't carved in stone yet, i'm considering it if this lifetime of studying business doesn't hold up.

which vonnegut book is a decent read, besides slaughterhouse 5? oh no, i forgot to bring hard-boiled wonderland with me.

the hunt continues. most importantly, an apartment. then, perhaps, a job.

rss feeds are overrated. except for blogs of people from college. sometimes the posts aren't long-winded or monotonous.

i have two post-cards from "one of the finest chinese restaurants in the city!" who am i supposed to send these to? and why dine at one of the finest chinese restaurants when i can dine at THE finest chinese restaurant in the city?

2 comments:

Practical Female Scientist said...

"one of the finest?" Hmm... for some reason I'm skeptical.

dubrav said...

'sirens of titan' made me cry.
'bluebeard' and 'cat's cradle' are also tops.