7.15.2008

aniridia



Still looking at Puglets, Pug pictures. I was disgusted at myself last night when I started awwing out loud at pug puppies, just like how I'm disgusted every time Clare awws at every dog at the park.

I'm also wondering who edits the Wiki entries on each dog breed. Adding descriptions of each dog, trying to give each of them distinct personalities...

Oh yeah, there's a Feist concert this weekend isn't there? I don't even know if I like Feist.

Which is worse, being emotionally stunted or emotionally dead?

Oddly excited about Biohazard/Resident Evil 5 coming out, even though I don't have a PS3, and it isn't coming out until next year.

Since Janey SO requests that I write about her in my blog, the next post will be dedicated to bashing her on her melodrama, insecurities and emotional flatulence. Pee-yoo!

No comments: