7.16.2008

en pointe

HAHA, ohhhh B-米. You must have British ancestry, your jokes are just TOO good! You would be a perfect addition to this BBC show "Chef!" that I'm currently watching. Text-heavy sentences with a high joke rate per unit time. Talking about food, and unfortunately sex. Recommend a Paul Newman film for me to try!

And why yes, I CAN make dumps. They're probably the easiest thing to make out of the Chinese food in my repertoire.

Hmm, I've resigned myself to being termed "celibate." That is, I experience romantic attraction, versus sexual attraction, but do not act on my thoughts. Then again, my sexual thoughts have been increasing in my dreams and daydreams. For the curious, Janey and I found out about WikiAfterDark. Try it out- there's animations!

Haha yeah... real phone calls. In the mean time, I let my parents make them for me. It's SO much easier having your Asian parents talking to an elderly Asian who rarely speaks any English. I don't even look like a real adult- Janey keeps commenting about how I look like I'm still in high school. Ho.

Was there always a Swedish Chef on Sesame Street?!

Considering going to SfN in D.C. Earliest holiday I have that coincides with Nilk is Veteran's Day in November, and SfN is from the 14th to the 18th. How did Anthony Bourdain describe Baltimore in his book... "Baltimore sucks... a fairly quaint excuse for a city."

In some cultures, boys start masturbating at age 8 or 9. In this same tribe, in Mangaia, boys have sex every night from age 13, having up to 3 orgasms per night around the age of 18. At age 48, sex 2-3 times a week.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

muppets, not seasame street