7.19.2008

terrine

Another name for upper class meatloaf... there IS a Swedish terrine in the cookbook.

I've been trying to go to bed early... except I find myself blogging at 3 in the morning. Why? Because every time I think about garlic pork chops and spaghetti, or George Foreman grills, I started cracking up.

Dream last night: I won one of those scratch and win lottery games. It was either $1056.00 or $1061.00, and I wanted to call my parents for some reason.

How much British slang do you people know? There are some jokes on the show that I don't understand.

If one had 100 guests for lunch, charging them around $100 for the meal in a high class restaurant open 6 days/week, not including tips, it could be a lucrative business. Then again, how many restaurants are there that charge such insane amounts for a meal?

I would sell my parents off for the perfect meal.

Russians have a distinct way of writing their emails, as do Mandarin speaking Chinese.

It's easy for me to handle life and death situations without even flinching, but when it comes to social interaction, BAH.

No comments: