7.14.2008

fika

17.

Stayed up too late => multiple dreams.

1.) I was in some forested area, carrying a black Motorola Razr, when all of a sudden a helicopter comes flying down, and kidnaps me. In the helicopter I find 5 other people bound and duck taped across the mouth, being transported to who know where. We all finally end up on this bed in this wooden cottage, where surveillance cameras were installed. I was laying on the left edge of the bed, all of us had our hands bound in front of us. That wasn't such a smart tactic, as I was the one who had a phone and could reach in my pocket to try to call 911. The only thing to watch out for was the camera, which would alert the kidnappers if we were doing anything suspicious. Still, I could see the camera from the criminals' perspective as well, so in the dream I was watching myself and the camera while shuffling around for the phone. Once I started calling 911, I placed the phone in a way that conformed to my body, while the others began shifting around to distract any attention that might have been placed on me. Somehow, we were rescued, but once we all got onto land, this giant earthquake shifted and deformed the countryside.

2.) I was in some stranger's apartment with one couch and one TV. The problem? So was Drab. UGH!!! He was talking on his cell phone, reserving places for this camping trip, except I didn't know if anybody else were coming besides the two of us. Panicking at the thought of this, I started frying chicken breast fillets in a metal trough that also happened to be in the room. I had already soaked the chicken in eggs and then cornstarch, similar to chicken cordon bleu, but I didn't stuff them with ham/cheese. I just kept focusing on the crackling, hoping that this camping trip with just Drab would will itself out of existence. Suddenly we were transported to a Mario Kart game, playing against two other people, except this was a newer version of Mario Kart. Each player had to pay attention to 4 screens on their own panel, with the top right being the actual driving/visual field, while the others contained a bird's eye view map, statistics, and so on. The characters we played were driving in some underground parking garage, going up every single floor in a building. While everyone managed to do well, I was getting frustrated because I kept crashing into walls/pillars, in addition to having to get used to another new Mario Kart game even though I haven't played the Wii version yet. Here I was in last place, trying to catch up to everyone. I got angry, so I woke up.

Well, even if they have sex, I haven't washed my sheets in a while, so I guess I could wash them when I get back to SF.

No comments: