7.07.2008

speakeasy

E-mails versus hanging out in person. That's a tough one. Sometimes it's just better to communicate in written form. It has focus for me. Every time I hang out with people, I might zone out of the conversation and just do my own thing. Perhaps it's a byproduct of being independent for so long. Or the person may just not be stimulating my interests?

Even Catholic priests know that infatuation trumps judgment. So why do people still lean towards the emotional side of their brain, knowing they're not going to make logical decisions?

Secret: I let my emotions trickle out occasionally, but only within the privacy of my own home. Well, that might be a lie. It's just that I laugh more.

In Human Sexuality today, my teacher was listing the reason why people fall in love. We could look at it from psychology, sociology, biology. Stupidity. Maybe not the last one, though it was certainly the answer going through my mind.

1 comment:

Roopy said...

siu san

there is a trend of sexual tension building up in your posts. when is it going to EXPLODE?