7.25.2008

photomovie

Tonight's dinner: Spicy-roasted eggplant with tofu.

Considerations for the month:
Asian Art Museum
Zoo (1st Wednesday free)
Opera at Stern Grove (free)
Aquarium of the Bay
Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker
Arion Press
Cartoon Art Museum
Audium
Noontime Concerts (Hyperion Knight- interesting name for a pianist)
SF Center for the Book
Museum of Craft+Design

Janey's mom suggesting that we date. HAHA! Janey calling me, trying to pick my brain. Gross. Psh, people telling other people not to listen to my advice. Let's just say I'm not the one crying my eyes out for weeks, obsessing over what went wrong.

My cousin is a fan of both John Mayer AND Jason Mraz. Disgusting. Still, if I had a choice, I would pick Jason Mraz over John Mayer any day.

1 comment:

X X said...

Regarding Jason Mraz over John Mayer:

"You might reGRET what you LET slip awaaayyyyy."

Jason Mraz is a soft summer romance, washed away by the August rain. But John Mayer will wrap you up and keep you warm all winter long.