7.17.2008

mise-en-place

Thoughts in bed:

Hesse and Jalto were sitting around in the Junior suite talking about how fine their asses are, and talking about other people's arses as well. One of them started talking about Mark's ass, saying how supple it was when they caught a glimpse of his side as he walked into the shower.

Clare and the way he dances when he's too drunk to notice what he's doing. Based on those clues, my guess is that he's a bottom.

Janey always making the same type of soup when we lived together in the summer, always making the same remark about blanching the vegetables before doing anything with them. Nants putting fish, tomato, and rice into the crock pot.

Drab trying to have a dance off with me at the Archi Arts party. Also finally getting some of the jokes that Drab attempts to make, months after he's made them.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clare and the way he dances when he's too drunk to notice what he's doing. Based on those clues, my guess is that he's a bottom.

Dear Jason Siu:

I love you. Please marry me so that I can live each day of my life with a constant stream of bitchy comments about everyone you meet.

Clarence said...

assholes! i just like the feeling of someone on my back. not in my ass. in fact, i like backs in general.

speaking of dancing, here's a clip of meryl streep singing dancing queen! (almost as good as ilse and all of us singing dancing queen.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJHnC6KAlqE