7.06.2008

stagiare

Next weekend's probably doable. I'll be done with finals. Probably cancelling my other class- don't feel like taking any more classes this summer. Need to focus on MCATs.

Oh, Janey. Just like everyone else I know, thinking that I love them. The only reason I would ever lead you to believe that would be for me to crush you in the final moment so that your heart sinks into a bottomless depth of despair, preventing you from ever being able to trust anyone ever again. So it's fine with me if you want to keep deluding yourself. Enjoy while it lasts!

Review: Hillshire Farms Bratwursts. Greasy, fatty. Gross. Too much oil on the inside. Oscar Meyer turkey dogs, beef/pork dogs. Not moist enough. Too plain. maybe the organic chicken sausages will be more satisfying.

One of the more annoying things to happen to a person using contacts is when you chop up jalapenos the night before, but the capsaicin stays on your fingers. How do I get rid of it?! Maybe I'll try dipping my fingers in milk...

As soon as I see someone on Facebook who I know more than just as an acquaintance and is capable of chatting, I log off. Instinctual tick.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

So you're going to med school? Just taking the MCAT for something to do?