7.19.2008

bothell

MattPatt has an iPhone, Poorneel has an iPhone, Carbon Copy have an iPhone, and now Leigh-Ugh has an iPhone?!

I still get random calls/text messages from stupid who don't know how to dial the right phone number. "Hey whats are you doing? ilovemybabigirl" The hell?! A 254 area code... must be GOOD OL' WACO.

Noticed an old Asian male walking down 19th while I was on the 28 Line. It looked as though he went to the same barber as my dad.

Random thought: Playing MarioKart with Hesse and Elle in the suite on the huge-ass TV, and when Elle was in third place, he all of a sudden shouted, "Jason Siu, I'm gonna eat you out!" Hesse paused the game and turned to him in shock.

By george, I was not able to pinpoint it accurately. Until now. Who drunk Clare reminds me of at a dance club: MANGO. In particular, watch the parts at 1:08, and 1:25. Spitting image of Clare!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4114/saturday-night-live-mango-and-j-lo

1 comment:

X X said...

WACO. The very thought makes me laugh.

Waco= doing it for the lulz.