7.01.2008

fecund

I think I caught something from one of Clare's friends- my lips have been dry since Sunday. I've been drinking tubs of water. Nothing.

In Human Sexuality today, the professor was talking about how you should not use two condoms because that increases the likelihood of the condoms breaking, therefore impregnating so and so, if you're a heterosexual couple.

That led my memory astray to a conversation I had with Drab Sunday where he said that he reused condoms (ew). My overactive imagination then painted a scene where I see Drab running to the bathroom, putting the used condom under running water, and then hanging it on a clothesline either outside or above the bathtub to air dry. Imagine a panoramic view where you see fresh linens, shirts, pants, underwear, fluttering in the wind. Along with drying condoms. I almost burst out laughing in class. Ugh.

Supposedly every man gets 3-4 erections at night. Noooooo. I feel like I'm doomed to having sex in my life in the future. I find things such as death or sharp knives more fascinating. The final state of non existence. Not sure why people fear death. Not existing for a while could be nice. Even if nothing happened after death, my consciousness wouldn't even exist for me to recognize that I'm not there anymore. This is not a pipe! Oh, and knives. I just like cutting things.

What is the average length of time for your sex sessions? Now are you overestimating or underestimating? How long do you think sex should last in one act?

No comments: