7.02.2008

waif

After watching Wall-E last weekend, I was heading out the Westfield Shopping Center to meet up with Clare. Right at the entrance/exit, this lady was trying to push open the door by herself while trying to get her baby-and-carriage through. Nobody walking by bothered to help her- everyone just took the other doors because she was blocking that pathway. I walked outside and held the door for her.

This incessant ringing of the next door neighbor's doorbell was bothering me. After half an hour, nobody across the hallway would answer the ring. So I looked through my peephole to find the door open. I finally hear a phone ringing this time instead. I decided to go downstairs to let the person in. He locked himself out.

I question why I do things, whether I want to help people or just pity them.

What's a good cardiovascular exercise to do around town? I want to get rid of these love handles- don't want any love showing on or inside me.

Drinking messes up my sleep schedule. American Psycho intrigues me.

What would you do if you wanted to seduce someone?

Someone this time around was blaring the Backstreet Boys' "I want it that way," out of their car.

2 comments:

X X said...

Oh man that song was in my head a few weeks ago at our company seminar. I was setting up the projector, singing it. Soon some of the Japanese staff passing out brochures start humming it.

Then my 45-year-old American boss, sitting in the corner, starts humming too. All the young people turn to stare.

"What? Everyone knows this song."

Jing said...

i would whiten my teeth.

how was wall-e?