7.14.2008

artsoppa

Midsummer's Eve is on the 21st of June. All-night long indulgence in dancing, eating, and drinking. Sounds like my cup of tea.

"Emotionally dead." HAHA! I think I like Nutmeg a little more.

Seeing Drab again. Immediate thought? OLD! Older in appearance, right canine not the same color as the left one, the left one less white. And then hearing that he hasn't been drinking in two months, which was a surprise to me. Guess that shows how much I've been keeping in touch with Drab. MAYBE I should make more of an effort to hang out, as Clare suggested. Drab brought up the idea of me living in a summer sublet... at his place, which would effectively bring him and me closer in proximity. That would totally defeat the purpose of what I've been trying to do all year long.

If I had been Drab and overheard my roommate having sex, I would probably burst out laughing in the living room. Maybe instead of Peter Rabbit, I should give him a more appropriate nickname instead, like Thumper.

Oh yes, also predicted that Clare would forget to bring my birthday card. Again. And my predictions were correct. Also his description of B-米 and Machu Picchu as Gilmore Guys- spot on!

Yogurt's not supposed to give you chest pains, is it? This Lucerne brand blueberry yogurt is just doing that.

Janey trying to be more emotional than usual around me. I will have none of that! My plan is brutal honesty until I can snap her out of her irrational state of being.

Los Angeles in less than a week! Letting my cousin and his girlfriend stay at my place for 4 of the 7 days that I'm gone. I hope they don't have sex on my bed.

Is an hour and a half too much time spent when composing an email to a friend?

2 comments:

X X said...

Your cousin and his girlfriend are going to have sex on your bed.

Clarence said...

goddammit i sound like a gossip; i dont even know how my mind wandered to that.

OK, ill make it up to you by getting you a book.