7.13.2008

princesstarta

Where did I leave off...

Die Macher with Clare and his friends.

Well his friends, first of all. Two balding, all three nerdy. All three extremely nerdy and extremely interested in politics. Perplexed as to how Clare managed to have these types of friends along with his other Asian group.

8.5 hours long, the game lasted!

Half-time in the game: dinner at Asqew. Baby back ribs. The sauce wasn't too tangy, but the service and wait for my food was not so great. I even ordered the same thing as most people at my table, yet my order took longer to get half of it sent to me, and even longer to get the other half of the half-rack of ribs delivered. B.

An A in my human sexuality class! 3 days since classes have ended, and I'm already missing school. Spent most of my day just laying in bed. Too many intrusive thoughts about people. Very debilitating.

Maybe it's best not to change my habits, but to use them to my advantage. If I tend to swing between excesses, I could attempt to apply that towards my yearly habits. Spend a lot of time studying, not sleeping, and then spend the other half not doing anything productive. Balancing out one's day with play/work/sleep is overrated.

Now that I'm educated on sex, I want to spread my knowledge to you.

Random facts:
-Erections are mainly caused by activation of parasympathetic nerves, relaxing your muscles.
-20% of men over age 20 have difficulty achieving/maintaining erections.
-Men's top preferred traits in a mate, in order: intelligence, good looks, humor, honesty, attractive face, kindness.
-Women's preferences, in order: humor, intelligence, honesty, kindness, values, communication skills.
-Preferences do not change for homosexuals of either gender.

No comments: