7.15.2008

zygomaticus major

Dreaming again last night...

I was riding this train on a circular track, and got off at the wrong stop. So in order to get to the correct destination, the previous stop, I had to get back on the next train and ride it around the airport again until the appropriate departure gate. This group of guys were looking suspicious, and I was paranoid that they were trying to take my seat on the next train. So when the train came I rushed in to find a window seat that I liked and grabbed it immediately.

Then the scene shifted over to me in bed with my supposed wife. She was complaining about not getting enough of the right type of sex. and she was arguing with me over what the vows meant and what types of sex were required to be had under those marriage vows. So I started eating her out.

No comments: