7.16.2008

vaslav fomich nijinsky

My parents are going to visit me, to help me move out.

While I was at McDonald's yesterday (don't ask): "I will be shopping my heart out toNIGHT!" ~dumb ass Asian girl.

My faith in possibly dating in the future decreases every day I step outside of my apartment. Still, I was at McDonald's, yes? I should have tried the Borders sitting right next door? They were inside Borders afterward.

Those more educated in the population are more likely to have masturbated in the last year, both men and women, and people with advanced degrees masturbate twice as often then high school dropouts. Blacks less likely than whites to masturbate, less likely to perform oral sex.

Having 2+ sex partners within the past year puts you in the high risk category for contracting an STD.

OHHH there's an opening for a job at a Chinese restaurant! Preparing food!!! AHHH!!!!

I have to talk to fobs in 3 hours! AHHHH!!!!

No comments: