7.20.2008

concours gastronomique

Jesus, I was getting emotional at the Happy Donut, looking at a picture of this cute little girl who has leukemia. So I stuck a quarter in one of the empty slots on the board. What's wrong with me?!

From an objective standpoint, the gays do have better facial bone structure than most straight men. Anyhow, my gay ex-best friend has finally decided to message me and agree to dinner while I'm down in LA. So I will be catching up with him on the past, oh, 6 years that we haven't hung out. I wonder if that's going to turn into a habit with my current friends- not hang out with them until 6 years have passed, meet for one dinner, then not hang out for another few years.

I'm lost- so I decided to make Bombay Curry tonight. Or should I call it Mumbai Curry now?

If you had to give up men/women or video games for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

UGH! There's Splenda in all my yogurt!

1 comment:

Bryce said...

i would give up video games.

they might be fun for now... but you would wake up one day completely alone, lying in your own filth and scraping moldy pizza slices directly into your mouth.