7.20.2008

deraileur

ARGHHH!!!

It wasn't even dinner this time. I had just barely asked Drab if he wanted to go to the zoo, but as soon as he replied with a yes, a thousand knives started stabbing away at my stomach from the inside. OH MY GOD so painful! I was half-laughing and half-angry while I was sitting on the toilet, hoping for the pain, among other things, to pass. You remember Pavlov's dog, where he was trained to salivate at the sound of a bell instead of the sight of food? Well, it appears my stomach has been trained to react negatively to the thought of spending time with Drab.

OHHHHH it still hurts!!! Why am I being punished?!?!

I tried to soothe my tummy afterward with Lucerne light yogurt, raspberry flavor. Except it was shitty, like my earlier experience mentioned above. Then I looked at the label to find that it's been "sweetened" with Splenda, another thing Drab likes. UGH!

1 comment:

dubrav said...

i'm totally over splenda